Your child’s experience with Lighthouse Early Learning Academy begins with a tour of our facilities which allows you the chance to see in action the many learning opportunities and experiences our center can offer your child. The tour is followed by a scheduled interview with the Director. This allows us a chance to get to know your family and to make sure the academic experience that Lighthouse offers is a good fit for your child.
The Registration Process:
- A non-refundable registration fee per child
- A two week deposit based on the tuition amount for your child’s schedule
- This deposit is non-refundable if you do not attend the center. If you attend as expected, this amount will stay on your account and be applied as part of our two-week dis-enrollment policy.
- Registration fees are then charged annually after the initial enrollment
- Complete Necessary Paperwork
- Forms that meet both the State of MI guidelines and Lighthouse policies
- Complete Child Health Appraisal Form
- Updated annually for ages 0-29 months, every 2 years for 30 months through preschool age
Please keep us up to date on current contact information, (especially including home, work and cell phone numbers) so your child’s paperwork stays accurate throughout the year.
Lighthouse offers several options to best meet your family’s schedule. Most of our families choose a full-time schedule to make sure that their child is getting the full Lighthouse experience and to have priority future placements.
- Schedule will be contracted at the time of enrollment with the Director.
- Full time care tuition rates are based on a limit of 10 hours per day.
- Part time options are available based on current classroom availability at your location.
Drop Off & Pick Up
It is very important to the flow of the center and your child’s day that you remain consistent with your child’s drop off and pick up time. If your child will not be attending or will be arriving late, please notify your center Director.